Many people think that just because the sun isn’t shining down on us as much as it is in the summer months, that sunblock does not need to be applied during the winter months. For More info visit our Website Herbalcureindia.com.
That could not be further from the truth! Sunblock is important no matter what the temperature is. Sunblock not only protects from the violent UV rays of the sun, but it also works to moisturize a protect the skin as well as prevent wrinkle formation.
Winter Skin Care Simple Tips Personal loan for borrowers with bad credit scores (´_ゝ`)
- Hot water strips your skin of natural oils required for proper moisture balance so avoid taking hot showers and baths during the winter.
- Use gel cleansers instead of foaming cleansers because they also strip your body of its natural oils.
- Wash with warm water followed by a cream moisturizer while skin is still damp.
- Layer your clothing when going out in frigid temperatures. Cold weather dries your skin out faster than when it’s warm.
- Use a heavier moisturizer like Shea Butter on your hands, feet, knees and elbows
- Be prepared for extra skin care by carry moisturizing cream with you when you are out.
- Avoid skin care products that contain ingredients that dry out your skin. Such ingredients to avoid would be fragrance oil, alcohol and other harsh un-natural ingredients.
- If your moisturizer doesn’t contain sunscreen, apply a sunscreen with an SPF of 15 at minimum. I normally recommend SPF30 or higher but since you are less likely to spend an extended amount of time out doors, SPF15 is sufficient.
- Upon returning home nightly, after bathing, showering or whatever it is you to do clean up, moisturize! Moisturizing no less than twice daily is recommended during the winter.
- Bathe in a mixture of milk & honey, oatmeal or add a few drops of almond oil to your bath water.
- Once per week, dry brush your skin before cleansing it. This helps remove dead skin cells and allows your moisturizer to be more effective Supplement your diet with flax seed oil.
- Humidifiers add moisture to air that’s been depleted as a result of indoor heat so is sure to use one in your bedroom.
- In order to make skin soft and smooth all the time, you should drink pearl powder supplements. Chinese women use this to improve their complexion and make skin softer. Pearl powder also contains keratin that can improve dermis elasticity. It even makes you less susceptible to aging.
- Try drinking chocolate instead of coffee on a cold winter morning. Chocolates contain flavanols that lubricate dermis tissues. They also contain antioxidants that can promote healthy cellular health. Although coffee also has antioxidative benefits, this can hamper the proper circulation of fluid in the body.
- In the morning, brush your skin with a soft-bristled hair paddle brush. It improves circulation and skin elasticity. It even gets rid of dead skin cells that hamper the full penetration of moisturizers.
- Infuse essential oils to your bath water. Moisturizing your dermis every step of the way is one way of fighting skin aging. Try adding lavender oil to your bath water for a relaxing bath.
- Lavender oil also has antibacterial properties that can avoid dermis infection and irritation.